Frequently Asked CA DREAM Questions
California Dream Act FAQ for Parents and Students (CSAC.ca.gov)
- What is the AB540, and how do I obtain AB540 status?
- How do I apply for financial aid under the California Dream Act?
- Can I fill out the Ca DREAM Act Application if I don’t have a Social Security number?
- As an undocumented student, am I eligible for federal student aid?
- Do I have to wait until my parents or I filed taxes to complete my CA Dream Act Application?
- What if my parents live in another country, and I live with my aunt/boyfriend/sibling/roomate?
- Does my parent’s citizenship affect my eligibility for DREAM Act financial aid?
- How do I fix mistakes on my CA Dream Act Application?
- I was notified that I got the Cal Grant! How do I get the money?
- How do I renew my Cal Grant?
- I am a foster youth, and I don’t have a Social Security number or any paperwork about my biological parents. Can I get any financial aid for college?
Click on the link below for the answers: