Category Archives: Uncategorized
Deadline: January 18, 2017
The scholarship will award $10,000, payable to the college or university the winner will attend.
- Four-year college bound California high school seniors with excellent academic credentials who have demonstrated a breadth of interests, a driving desire to succeed in their chosen endeavors, outstanding community citizenship and the ability to share their experiences through the written word.
- Applicants should have a cumulative grade point average in grades 9-12 of at least 3.0.
- And complete the application and essay. Don’t write what you think we want to hear.. We’ll know. Be honest and forthcoming.
OPENS: November 1, 2016
Deadline: February 17, 2017
- Be a graduating high school senior;
- Plan to attend an accredited and approved four-year institution within the United States;
- Show leadership potential;
- Demonstrate a dedication to community service;
- Present evidence of financial need;
- Be a United States citizen;
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1,000 combined on the math and critical reading sections or a composite ACT score of 21;
- Not possess a degree from a 2 or 4–year College when applying for the scholarship.
For more information and to apply:
- Class of 2017
- College Greenlight Student (adds 10 colleges and 5 scholarships to their lists)
- Create a College Greenlight Profile (creating one is free)
Deadline: July, 25, 2016
Scholarship: at least (2) scholarships. (1) $1,000 for a student accepted into an accredited undergraduate program and (1) $1,000 for a student accepted into a trae or technical school.
LANA Scholarship Application:
- LANA Scholarship 2016 Form
- Supporting Documents
- A two-minute video answering the supplied prompt.
Visit for more information: http://www.lana-usa.org/get_involve/scholarship/