Monthly Archives: September 2016
Scholarships range from $1,000 to $50,000 and the application window is open from October 15 to December 15 each year.
Visit website for all eligibility requirements:
Application Deadline: January 18, 2017
Recommendation Deadline: January 25, 2017
You can only apply to ONE of the 4 scholarships.
Eligibility: Applications must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a current high school senior who is eligibile to attend a two or four year college, university or vocational/technical school.
- Must be a legal US resident
- Must be less than 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum 2.7 GPA
- Must reside within the geographic boundaries of a participating Chapter
Deadline for application materials: November 30, 2016 at noon ET.
Am I eligible to apply to the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program?
To be eligible to apply to the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program you must:
- Graduate from a US high school in spring 2017
- Intend to enroll full time in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2017
- Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Receive standardized test scores in the top 15%: SAT combined critical reading and math score of 1200 or above (using the old SAT scoring) or ACT composite score of 26 or above
- Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. However, we anticipate that a majority of scholarship recipients will be eligible to receive a Pell grant
Amount: $ up to $40,000/year for bachelor’s degree, along with opportunities to study abroad, and more.
For more information and to apply for the Scholarship, please visit the website.
Deadline: October 3, 2016 (3pm PST)
- Cumulative HS GPA of a B (3.0) or better.
- Participate in at least one of the 43 sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee in the Summer and Winter Olympic Games or the National Federation of State High School Association and sponsored by your school.
- Be a leader in school and in the community and serve as a role model for underclassman.
More information and to apply: https://www.wendyshighschoolheisman.com/about/
APIASF General Scholarship Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply
- Be enrolling as an undergraduate student in a U.S. accredited college or university in the Fall of 2017. Please read the scholarships by supporter details below for specific eligibility requirements regarding the academic standing required for each scholarship.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) or have earned a GED
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit one letter of recommendation online.