Monthly Archives: September 2015
Deadline: November 3, 2015
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
At a minimum, applicants must:
- Plan to graduate from a US high school in spring 2016
- Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2016
- Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- SAT combined critical reading and math score of 1200 or above and/or ACT composite score of 26 or above
- Demonstrate significant unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. However, we anticipate that a majority of scholarship recipients will be eligible to receive a Pell grant
Visit to apply and for more information:
Application Open: September 14, 2015- February 15, 2016
**Note: You must be accepted to and eligible for in-state tuition (if applicable) at one of their Partner Colleges to receive the scholarship.
1. Scholarships for First Time College Students
2. Scholarships for Community College Graduates
Visit for eligibility requirements and to apply: http://www.thedream.us/scholars/
Become a FAME ADVISOR Today!!!
Applications are now open. Please contact your SSR Teacher.
Why should you become a FAME Advisor?
- Leadership Development Opportunity
- Resume and College Builder
- College Preparation Opportunity
- Receive a FAFSA/CA DREAM Certificate of Completion
- Letter of Recommendation
- Help build a college going culture on YOUR CAMPUS!!