Monthly Archives: August 2015
DEADLINE: January 8, 2016 @ 9:00pm EST
Award Amount: $2,500-$15,000
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply
- Be enrolling as an undergraduate student in a U.S. accredited college or university in the Fall of 2015. Please read the scholarships by supporter details below for specific eligibility requirements regarding the academic standing required for each scholarship.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) or have earned a GED
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit one letter of recommendation online.
For more information and to apply for the scholarship use the link below:
DEADLINE: January 13, 2016 @ 11:59pm EST
Eligibility Requirement Criteria:
– Are African American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American** or Hispanic American
– Are a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States
– Have attained a cumulative high school GPA of 3.3 on an unweighted 4.0 scale or have earned a GED
– Will enroll for the first time at a U.S. located, accredited*** college or university (with the exception of students concurrently pursuing a high school diploma) in the fall of 2016 as a full-time, degree-seeking, first-year student. First-time college enrollees can also be GED recipients.
– Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular or other activities
– Meet the Federal Pell Grant eligibility criteria
– Have completed and submitted all three required forms: the student’s application (Nominee Personal Information Form), an evaluation of the student’s academic record (Nominator Form) and an evaluation of the student’s community service and leadership activities (Recommender Form) by the deadline
Visit the link below for more information and to apply: