Monthly Archives: October 2014
Have questions about college? Want to hear personal stories about the college application process and university experience from Magnolia HS Graduates? Come to one or ALL of the college student panels!!
Our College Student Panel is a bit different than the traditional style. We’re using a “group speed dating style” this means that you will have the opportunity to talk to the panelists in a small group setting so you can ask more questions!
Thursday, October 30th
Thursday, November 6th
Thursday, November 13th
This is a great opportunity to get some inside information on what college admission officers look for in a college essay.
Dates: Thursday, October 23rd
Location: Little Theater
Speaker: William Tran, College Wise
Please RSVP by emailing William Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum GPA: 3.3
- Ethnicities: African American/Black, American Indian – Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American, Hispanic American
- Residency Status: U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident
Edison Scholars: Eligibility Requirements
To qualify, you must be a high school senior planning to pursue science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) at a four-year college or university on a full-time basis. Additional eligibility requirements:
- GPA of 2.8 or better
- Live in the Southern California Edison service territory, or attend a high school in the Southern California Edison service territory
- Demonstrate financial need
- Plan to major in math, physics, chemistry, engineering, materials science or computer science/information system
Learn more at www.scholarsapply.org/edisonscholars.